As we move into the month of May, you're probably, like most of us, wondering what to do next and assessing what's going on in your world. We can safely say, from our personal experiences, it's been both stressful and...busy. We've had to talk with our customers, create innovative marketing campaigns and find a way to engage with our customers in a more meaningful way.
This is what we've had to change in order to keep our growth steady:
1. Create partnerships with other brands. We're partnering with a CBD Skincare manufacturer and a Body Care manufacturer to bring a variety of products to 5th World Brands. Some of the brands that we will be carrying soon are: CBD Care Plus and CBD Bath Labs.
2. We've opened up a chat and phone line for LIVE customer support. We're also very active on social media chats so that if anyone has a question during our business hours, anyone on our virtual team can hop on a chat or a call and help answer questions.
3. We're lowering our prices and offering discounts and free shipping, so that people can afford our products. We're not sacrificing quality but we do realize that most people who need CBD the most, are not working at this time.
4. Leveraging influencers and brand ambassadors in different target groups. For example, we've partnered with an All Women's Football Team (The Phoenix Prowlers), who will start using our products. We're also working with a women's football league to get the much needed Pain Relief Lotion to those that need it the most.
5. We're also doing more content, LIVE content on Instagram/Facebook and producing content to keep our brand relevant. We're not ignoring Covid-19 either. In the contrary, our branding and content addressing the issues of stress, anxiety and other issues, from a personal stand-point. We're telling our personal stories so that we can connect with our customers and audience.
If you need help or have questions about any of our products or what we're doing to deal with Covid-19, feel free to call or chat with us. We're all in this together.